Thursday, October 9, 2008

The nature







Last summer, I did something awesome!!! I always wanted to do something adventerous and exciting. So I went for a Trekking accompanied with my father and some tourist from australia.






We spend a couple days in Pokhara( remember the place which i mentioned in my previous bolg?) enjoying various lakes, mountains and caves.Then we started the actual adventure thing for which we were there. We went on exploring various hills, water-falls, hills,vegetations,different people and different faces of nature. I had never been so close to nature which made me forget all of my exhaustion. I saw the divine beauty of nature which i had never imagined. We even enjoyed the sun rise from a hill( from a hill named poon hill) which filled everyone of us with new hope and life. We enjoyed the differnt kinds of birds in the hills and the scenic beauty.






Then afterwards, my father and the team went for the mountainous region which is in quiet high altitude and unfortunately my mom did not allow me. I returned home feeling bad but I had an adventure,a new experience and also a new perspective for life that i gained being so close to nature.






My father and the team had wonderful time and they showed me lots of pictures( and i have shared one of them here) which has attract me and has shown again a different face of nature. I wish I could go there soon. The most important thing I learned from my adventurous trip is that there is another world need to be explore and learn . It is really beautiful than our technological world;the real world of nature.

1 comment:

kati said...

Hi Aastha!
Wow that sounds really impressing! I have to show your blog to my sister, because one of her biggest goals is to make a trip to Nepal!
I hope you don't miss the mountains to much here in Eau Claire!
See you, Kati