Monday, September 22, 2008


Yes I can!

NAMESTE FRIENDS!!!
(greeting from my culture)

It has almost been a month since I left home but whenever I remember my home country a pure and warm thoughts flows inside me.I can still remember the sky touching snow capped mountains, high green hills just below those mountains and lots of temples and stupas(monuments) decorated with huge ribbons and religious flags peeking all through those green hills.I can still smell the fresh air from the white snowy mountains which fills everyone one with a new life and energy leaving beside a new enthusiasm inside.I can still feel the warm sun in the mornings whose light get reflected in the white mountains making them the golden mountains.I can still see the smiling faces of people when the flowers bloom welcoming the spring and all the continuity of our long list of festivals.

You people might think I am gone crazy but yes I can still see,feel and smell my place,YES I CAN!

5 comments:

kyoko said...

WOW!!!
I guess you are really missing your county.
But I understand your feelings, because I can still feel the air of japan...(do you know what I mean?? haha)
Well see you around~!

T said...

hey,
the pictures are beautiful.
see you monday

Professor Johnson said...

Wow, this looks like such a beautiful place! I wonder if Damien will ever get a chance to climb one of the mountains here.

damien said...

Very nice pictures!!
I which I have a chance to go in your country one day!!
See you

Oreste said...

Beautiful. Hello Aastha, a kiss from Rome. Ciao